The Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury is an exploration of form and function that balances heritage with the most innovative mold in the shoe business. This is an entirely new direction for our Classic Clog, reworked by renowned footwear designer Salehe Bembury.
The Crocs Pollex is composed of 3 of his signature fingerprints merged together, with dramatic concave ridges allowing for multi-directional traction. Holes found on the upper of the Crocs Pollex are designed to align with the high-heat areas of the foot for increased breathability. The shoe can be worn two ways with two adjustable and removable heel straps; "Trail" for lifestyle & outdoor use and strapless for "Free" wear.
- Exclusive, first-of-its-kind mold designed by Salehe Bembury
- Dramatic "Fingerprint" concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction
- Two adjustable and removable heel straps made of nylon
- Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
- Ridges on the upper allow for water to channel off the shoe
- Classic Clog footbed
- Holes on upper to increase breathability
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.